Supporting NGOs and community groups is central to Mango’s work. We have two primary ways of working with clients; interventions to bring about organisational change and offering structured learning opportunities (courses and seminars) for individual organisations and partnerships.
In 2006 / 07 we undertook projects with NGOs in the UK, Denmark, Kosovo, Ethiopia, Uganda, Tanzania and Thailand. These included the following:
- Organisational assessments, strategic planning and organisational change projects
- Partnership development workshops and coaching
- System reviews in IT and HR
- Staff appraisal, core competency frameworks and skill-building in the competencies identified
- Management training and development
- Seminars, workshops and learning programmes
- Individual and team coaching
Courses & Learning
- Managing Change and Organisational Development.
- Project Planning and Management
- Working with Partners / working in Partnership (including aspects of working at a distance)
- Facilitation skills for the NGO sector
- Negotiation skills
- Working with conflict
- Managing meetings
- Organisational Change for Participatory approaches to Child Participation.
- Mentoring & Coaching